Thursday, May 26, 2011

Faffing about

I'm a bit bored with our little rental house at the moment...
so what's a girl to do...let's see...


she could change a few things around...



stack up some cases...


pop a plant on top...


umm..not sure about that...


rearrange some new cushions...


yes...liking that cushion on the old chair...


bring out the plate stand from Anthropologie that I've been hiding...


re-style the dresser...


find somewhere to put the Masons china...


yep..that's working for me...


still playing...


and finally decided that the hydrangea looked like the
Leaning Tower of Pisa perched on top of those cases...
so it was banished to the window sill instead.


Robx

4 comments:

  1. What a great plate stand! I like the white hutch and the silver pieces display in it. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you moved the pot plant!It's good to have a change around isn't it, and maybe just buy one small thing to add to our collection of 'things'.. a jug from a car boot, some old books maybe, just something small and pleasing to our eyes can make such a difference. I have never understood people who leave furniture and so on in the same places all the time, it would drive me mad... though no doubt please my other half as he has to do all the shifting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have so many gorgeous things to play around with. Did you move everything with you from Aus or are you just collecting lovely goodies on your travels? Moving things around can be very theraputic can't it?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the old cases and the silverware and the plate stand and those unusual glasses oh and just everything! It all looks lovely, you are very creative. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete