Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Walk in the Woods.



Today, I drove to the woods...


in search of bluebells...


through the gate I went...

 

onto the path...


past the tall, tall trees...


and saw a glimpse through a fence...


of a carpet of bluebells...


deep in the woods...


then I drove home through the 
beautiful green hedgerows.

5 comments:

  1. Luuurvely! All nice and new fresh green. Looks nice and sunny too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful pictures, I'm sure you had a lovely time. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, there is nothing like blue bells in a woodland scene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thoughts Rob. My grandmother t.aught me that poem when I was four & getting ready to start school. The mornings here are starting to get nippy but reserve opposite is lovely & green. Th e fruit trees there, planted last August are all coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete