Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pretty as a Peony


I've been watching and photographing these peonies all week...





Gorgeous!


Happy Mothers Day!

7 comments:

  1. White peonies remind me of my Mom. She had them in the garden. I love their feathery flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love peonies, I don't think that mine is going to flower this year, the buds are still minute! I need to get some more. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gorgeous, love peonies. We have two small ones in the garden, one has fourteen buds on it and the other, eight, though in the case of the latter, all to the front of it. Can't resist them, and like Linda says, I need to get more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Robynne and remarking on my tulips. I am not sorry I brought them in, they have given me such pleasure. As I'm typing now they are right in front of me,paper thin and pale, but still gorgeous. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine are blooming now for the first Summer...so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh i'm crazy for peonies, robynne! so glad you hopped by so i could discover your beautiful blog. following!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a lovely one, love Peonies! x

    ReplyDelete