Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Doorways to Paris


Among the hundreds of photos I have of our trip to Paris, 
I have rummaged around and found these...
just doorways...














Robx

Linking up with Sarah's Good Life Wednesday


Good Life Wednesdays

14 comments:

  1. They don't do things by halves, those Parisians! Great pics. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all magnificent! love the ones with people strolling by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue door. Can't believe you were in St Germain-en-Laye! That's where I lived - rue Albert Priolet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful. I'd love to be back in Paris. Alternatively, I'd love to be one of your kids with a house in melbourne! they must be partying ;)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Rob...I kid you not- each & every photos I'm thinking "this is my favourite"....
    no "actually THIS is my favourite"...

    I can't chose one- I'd live behind, next to or opposite any of them!!

    Isn't Paris just heaven on earth!

    Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Masterpieces of iron and wood work. Doors like these must lead to magical places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh thanks so much for your lovely comment. your new mum (almost) desires cracked me up! I'm liking the sound of your life. seasons, i tell myself. i'm following along now to hear more about your amazing journey

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous post. They are amaaaaaazingly beautiful. Wow!! Can you imagine walking through one of those each day to get to your home? No, me neither!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big door fan also...these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a stunning collection! I am visiting France next month, so will certainly be looking out for some of these gorgeous doors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them. They are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous! You have a lovely blog here :)

    Love and luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such beautiful doorways...thank you for sharing!
    -k.

    ReplyDelete