Take two...yes I have already posted this but Blogger appears to have lost it's mind in recent days, so after another hour of uploading photos here is Leafy Paris...again..
Green and fresh and blossomy - you have to love spring and the spring in Paris must be pretty special. Love the photo with the Eiffel Tower. P.S. Thanks for your reply re: Midsommer Murders :-).
Wow, those are stunning pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteTotally worth the pain of your upload.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not there?
xo Jane
It looks wonderful... one day :) x
ReplyDeleteGreen and fresh and blossomy - you have to love spring and the spring in Paris must be pretty special. Love the photo with the Eiffel Tower.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for your reply re: Midsommer Murders :-).
I love Paris! I don't when I will next see it next, however, now that I'm over here in Florida!
ReplyDeleteYou captured some great snaps! You make Paris seem very green and flowery! :-)
Paul
http://fromsheeptoalligators.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pics. I love that wonderful architecture peeking through the leaves. Nice post. Worth the effort!
ReplyDeleteAaaah Paris in the spring, wish I was there. Lovely photos Robynne. Love the thatched cottages in your previous post too. Love Linda x
ReplyDeleteYour pics are beautiful - don't you find that anywhere you turn in Paris is a gorgeous pic? Definitely one of my all-time favourite places to be :)
ReplyDeleteIt's spectacular...such beautiful images!
ReplyDelete