Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Red...

I just love the colour red. It always draws the eye, it stands out in a crowd, it makes a statement.......

I got a bit excited today when I took off to photograph the lovely house with the Virginia creeper....


It stands out in a crowd!

because I also found another cute house (not hard to do around here), with a red door....it beckoned me from the carpark...

Draws the eye!

Makes a statement!

then I found a red letterbox in another village, which was very exciting because it has a 'GR' on it instead of an 'ER' (but that's a story for another time).



You just can't miss it!

Wouldn't it be sad if these letterboxes were painted grey instead of brilliant red!


So I came home and took pics of  my 'red stuff'...






Part of my religious collection.

Well o.k. I didn't actually decorate with this....it lets the ash out.





Can't resist a red book!


The smallest detail can be effective.

Vintage pond yachts.

I like to decorate with red accents, it can really 'pop'.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! My favorite is the red letter, beause it is a r :-) And the red door! Amazing!
    Greetings from Cologne!
    Ricarda

    ReplyDelete