Saturday, October 16, 2010

Glimpses.

Well the 'pungkin' soup was a hit. I managed to acquire bright orange splotches on at least three different tops!

It's been rainy today in England so I've been planted in front of the t.v. watching Glen Close in '101 Dalmations' with hubby's laptop on my.....lap of course....until I was distracted by my little friend. Yes, he's back, scurrying around, frantically collecting his nuts!


I promise this is the last photo of him (or possibly her), this Autumn, at least. He's just so photogenic!

So seeing I had actually gotten up out of my chair and had the camera in hand I thought I would take some shots around our little rented house!


The lounge room is rather hard to photograph with all that southern light streaming in the window..


This is the armchair that I bought in Australia before the move. Hubby hates it as it's a bit on the narrow side, so really nobody ever uses it....it just sits there looking gorgeous!


Our master bedroom, again at the front of the house so it's always nice and light....especially at 5am on a summer morning!


An old chair in the corner of the bedroom. I love this chair because I can change the look simply by plonking a different piece of fabric onto the cushion. At the moment it has an old coffee sack on it that I bought in Germany.


The spare room, which doubles as hubby's dressing room...that's why you only get to see this corner!


A corner of the dining room, with my apothecary bottles and my 17 pound Ikea curtains.


A kitchen corner...don't you love the power point!


Flowers in the entry....Autumn tones of course!



I lied!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's kalani from BYW class. I love your home. It has such a lovely feeling about it. I love the clean, white decor with all the charming, perfectly placed accents. Makes me want to fly away to England with a big, chunky sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete