Today I heard the mail arrive with the familiar 'clang' of the the letter slot in the front door....and a knock from the postie to let me know that he had left something larger at the door.
After ripping open the end of a large postage packet, little paper birds fluttered onto my knee! I then extracted this beautifully wrapped parcel.....
I realised that it was my copy of "Jeanne d'Arc Living" magazine from French Larkspur....
but the magazine may have to wait to be read because I can't bring myself to unwrap this parcel!
This little 'arrival' this morning has simply made my day...it's terrific to think that there are people like Tracey who put so much thought into the presentation of their products. Thankyou Tracey!
If you haven't discovered French Larkspur already, have a look...I'm sure you will love it!
Now if I can just bring myself to open it, I will make a coffee and sit and read my new mag!
Hi Robynne! Thank you for writing such a kind and generous post about my shop! I am so glad that getting the JDL mag brightened up your day :) I hope you have enjoyed looking through it...it is my favorite magazine! Thanks again for your sweet words. Your blog is looking wonderful, I definitely think you have this blogging thing down pat!!
ReplyDeleteHugs ~
:) T