Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lavender Pots

I found some little beat up gal pots recently
and thought that they would look lovely with lavender inside of them.




So I brought them inside onto the windowsill...where I could admire them.




Happy weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Lavender in the window...always pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And smell them I imagine. Lovely.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect Robynne, I am very jealous of your galvanised buckets, inside and out! Happy Father's Day for tomorrow, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Robynne:
    Your galvanised cans look so very attractive filled with Lavender. A perfect combination, we feel, the distressed grey of the metal and the moody blue of the Lavender flowers. Lovely.

    We have found you quite by chance from Anna at the Doll House and have so enjoyed reading your most eclectic and interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lavender too.

    I am new to bloging and must say that I have read your blog and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it smell divine? It looks beautiful! XOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the best combination, love those pots! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Robynne, Doesn't the lavender look lovely in full flower in those great old buckets. I bet the smell is just as fresh. Have enjoyed looking at your efforts in the courtyard as well. Love your mix of old containers, and those fab old number flags. I remember how amazing the English gardens and hanging baskets are at this time of year. No wonder you succumbed to the pressure to join in! Nice to find your blog.
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh pretty. I love lavender and have at last managed to keep some going in the front herb garden. It doesn't survive long in pots here.
    X
    Ps you should read the "Why you are Australian" book. It's not too teary, well not yet anyway...

    ReplyDelete