Today I am joining Jane at Small but Charming
for some Monday Flowers in the House....
Now I knew that I could not possibly post about
'Peonies' again...not this year anyway,
so out into the garden I went...
and managed to find some purple 'Buddleia',
which has only just come into bloom.
It's also know as the 'Butterfly Bush' because it attracts
those pretty insects...
I also popped in some of this pink flower,
which I think is some kind of 'Sedum'...
it flowers all over the garden and adds
a nice pop with the Buddleia.
For more beautiful blooms pop over to see Jane
Great zingy colour and shape combo, and they are perfect for your room. I love this flower party! x
ReplyDeleteLoving the buddleia, as soon as these green and white flowers are done I'm off to pick an armful.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could join us this month. And you noticed I supplied the peony!
will it be sunflowers next?
xo jane
Your blossoms are very beautiful, I love all of them and I, too, love to have them in the house, just makes everything else seem so cheerful and lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cindy
Another gorgeous bunch of blooms! And I never tire of peonies either :)
ReplyDeleteI love this combination. Just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at a dress that looked rather like those flowers. They look beautiful in your house.
ReplyDeletegorgeous arrangement - love the buddeleia! great idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers
ReplyDeleteOh they are gorgeous! Don't you think that Buddleia just smells like honey? The pink bloom is a herb called Valerian which also smells really sweetly (in the C16th they used to use it for making perfume!), I adore it as it attracts hummingbird moths to the garden! Oh and thank you so much for your oh so kind message Rob, so so sweet of you!!! Hugs, Glenda xxx
ReplyDelete