Saturday, April 2, 2011

H & M Soft Furnishings.

I recently came across a great collection in the home department of  H&M.
It consists of a range of cushions, napery and bedding in washed linen and 
organic cotton and is very reasonably priced...



I've had this one for a while...it's a long lumbar style cushion, 
which I have squished a pillow into.
It's pure washed linen with a faded block print of an imitation 
wheat sack. Great value at 12 pounds.



With a slightly stronger print, this cushion makes a
great statement...again in pure washed linen the cover cost.. 7 pounds.



The most recent addition to this little collection is these linen place mats...
with some very interesting detail....



it's a pocket...how clever...and only 2.99 each.



Of course, the minute I got home I had to have a play...



and tried to decide which I liked best...



In the end I think this one was the winner.
Time to plan a dinner party!!

8 comments:

  1. How lovely. Glad I found you!

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds at H&M! I still have to push that buy button, will do so later, thanks for reminding me! Enjoy your Sunday,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely things Robynne. I didn't know H&M did housey stuff will have to check that out. Have a lovely Mother's Day, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have H&M in Poland, but I don't think we have a home department, just clothes :-(.
    I like the last table setting the best as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the place settings, and that pocket is an ingenious idea, especially for those who don't faff about with a knife and fork and spoon for this, that and everything else! We don't have dinner parties, don't have friends you see, but that doesn't mean I don't go to trouble for just the two of us, making Sunday special, and birthdays and anniversaries even more so.
    These place mats have given me a sewing idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the place mat - I think that |I might 'accidentally' buy some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I didn't know about those... I never thought about H & M for home goods.. I'll have to pop down there, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE H&M. Those placemats are amazing. Wish I could get my hands on some. Wonder if the mom-out-law would send me some ;-)

    ReplyDelete