Friday, April 29, 2011

A Right Royal Celebration

What a lovely wedding...impressive venue...gorgeous groom....cute groomsman...stunning bridesmaid...beautiful bride...










A truely memorable occasion!

7 comments:

  1. I got up early this morning to watch. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so lovely, a very beautiful couple and the crowd were amazing you could just feel the buzz that was in London even on the telly, had tears in my eyes, loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a wonderful wedding, I so enjoyed it. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely coming on here and seeing these beautiful pictures again. Thankyou so much for your kind comments about the cake. I would love to take the credit for the idea but it was Ina Garten's, so simple when you think of it! It tasted very nice, a sponge made using butter and sour cream, she used butter cream to ice hers, but I used fresh cream. It was a bit of fun. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Robynne, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos, you managed to find some good vantage spots! ;-)

    It was certainly a fun occasion and I don't regret getting up at 5am for it!

    Paul
    http://fromsheeptoalligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, yes, wasn't it just? I loved every single tear-jerking second of it!!! I've been revelling in it all. I loved the balcony kisses. Aaaah!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, I just love the pictures you'[ve picked out for this post. Especially that amazing one of Westminster Abbey. Isn't it an incredible building? The ceiling just seems to go on and on forever!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete