Okay girls, lets go window shopping...
Beautiful flower shops with gorgeous blooms...
'Cartier' on the Champs Elysees...the closest I'll get to the merchandise...
Hubby simply wouldn't budge on these beauties...
A glimpse into a coffee shop...
This shop was full of treasures....
When I go shopping, food is never far from my thoughts...
Macarons to die for...
And the Piece de resistance...
Galeries lafayette...
This is a bit rushed as I have a Right Royal Knees Up event to go to...
at the village hall to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of Will and Kate!
Have a great weekend!
Wow, how gorgeous everything is! The macaroons are so pretty, I love the colors...everything the Parisians do is so stylish!
ReplyDeleteI love the awnings on the flower shops.
ReplyDeleteAnd the flowers themselves and the food and and ....
So glad we met.
xo jane
so styling & what fun! and the macaroons look so temptingly delicious :)
ReplyDeleteHi Robynne, I have been catching up with all your posts on Paris. How very kind of you to share all these wonderful images with us. I had a little titter at the books on the bench story - good for you! I love your glass frames, so chic. I got a surprise though, as I somehow had it in my head that you were blonde. I have been to Paris only once and took my 6 year old daughter. On hindsight I think we could have done and seen a lot more had my hubby and I gone on our own. Enjoy the knees up and the wedding tomorrow, love Linda x
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful shops, those shoes and the tea cups never seen anything like it, you have made me want to go even more now :) x
ReplyDeleteWindow shopping - a lovely part of sightseeing in a foreign city. I just did the same in Vienna.
ReplyDeleteTell us about the Royal Knees Up do, please.
Thanks for visiting Robynne.Yes May Day flowers are definitely on for next year.Love Linda x
ReplyDelete