It has modern fabrics and the more traditional that I love...such as toiles, ticking and grain sacking, not to mention beautiful linens in different colours...
The shop also stocks a changing variety of quirky bits n bobs...
like these tiny rosette thingies that I found yesterday...I thought they would be great for decorating a gift or...
just pinned onto something...
I also found these amazing little tassels...with tiny buttons on the ends...
perhaps I could make some bigger ones....
Last time I was in the store I found this vintage bunting...of which there are none left. The unusual items seem to go very quickly.
A great store and always worth a look.
Linking up with Sarah's Goodlife Wednesday.

Oh I am sure i would have a hay day in there...just love nice shops like that! Thanks so much for coming by and leaving me such a sweet note...your awesome!! x0x0
ReplyDeleteThe element of surprise and unknown in stores like this is the best. They have a nice logo too.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from A Beach Cottage. Nice to read about how you are doing in the UK. We've done the opposite - UK to Melbourne 6 months ago and also started my blog as a diary. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a great shop, love your bits and pieces :)
ReplyDeleteBee happy x
Have a delicious day!
That looks like a gorrrrrgeous shop. I love places like that where you can track down really unusual bits and pieces. Those tassels are lovely with the buttons attached - so different but still really stylish. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteSarahx
Looks very interesting, I don't know this place. Love the little rosettes, they would even look nice pinned unto clothing. Thanks for sharing, love Linda x
ReplyDeletePretty blog! Good luck in your newly adopted home, and with your blogging adventure!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little shop! Love the tassels and bunting - I need to visit! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE those button tassels, completely adorable. And something I do believe I could make. :) Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletethe tassels! sigh! what a refreshingly lovely post and who doesn't adore peeking into a window!
ReplyDeletemichele
I love discovering unique fabrics and treasures like the ones you found.
ReplyDelete