Monday, January 10, 2011

England in 12.

Before I launch into a concerted effort to address my travel destinations on this blog I thought I would pick out 12 of my favourite photos taken over the past year in England. They are mainly local with a few others thrown in. The shots capture for me the things I love about being on this funny little island and especially living in a village.

In no particular order...

Village - first snow



Village - more snow 

St. Ives, Devon - April 

Village - Spring

A robin in Devon - April 

Autumn 

Chelsea - November

Village - November

Village - Autumn 

Village - December

Village postbox - December

My little friend.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robynne,
    Lovely to hear from you! I love that you have a little squirrel on your photos here... they are my favourite animals after doggys! How fabulous that you are living in the UK - so is my twin sister, miss her dreadfully.
    Now, here is the closer link to the sink, not sure if this helps as they don't list the supplier so I hope you can track it down - truly gorgeous, I know!

    http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/home-tour-bold-texas-duplex#slide_10

    I'll pop back for a look as often as I can xx

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robynne,
    Lovely to see your photo's, love the red door and the robin! Night, night!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous images Robynne! You've really captured some very English things like Robin Redbreasts and shiny red painted doors! I like the tree shot in winter too, it looks like it is carved from ice. - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos - you could be no where else in the world but England. Unmistakable. XOL

    ReplyDelete