Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Flower.

Hi from very cold chilly England. The wind is blowing straight off the North Pole
and I'm sure even the penguins are shivering away today!
Boy am I ready for some Aussie sunshine...one week to go!

I'm sorry to say I am totally losing interest in everything in the house 
as I'm so focused on going home.
I even walked around a huge antique emporium yesterday
and didn't see one thing that inspired me.

As a result I haven't even bought flowers this week,
so I have photographed a single rose out of an older bunch...




Have a great weekend!

Link up with Laura at A Place for Tea to see some more
Friday Flowers!

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing the other day---walked through a big antique mall and didn't find a single thing to buy!

    Amazing!

    Maybe my mind has went numb from the cold weather??

    Beautiful rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrap up warm Robynne if the penguins are shivering! I have to tell you that husband and I had a proper chuckle at your comment on my Australia Day post. Sorry to disappoint, but he was wearing long board shorts!! x

    ReplyDelete