Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Flower.

Finally fresh flowers in the supermarket...last week was slim pickings being straight after Christmas and all. Today I found some lovely creamy white roses...nice and fresh...




These are for my sis Jan who is holding down the fort at home...looking after our elderly mother and my two older children. She is fiercely protective of my kids and I know that they are in safe hands should they need help whilst I'm on the other side of the world.




She's been a bit "off" this week, and some might say that's nothing unusual...no really she's had a bad back as she's "getting on" a bit! However, apparently after a glass of wine or 3 she is now feeling a million dollars...or nearly!

1 comment:

  1. It must be hard to be so far away. The flowers are beautiful. I was surprised to see there were no grapefruits at the store - which is a bummer since it's the only fruit my daughter will eat! Have a great weekend, rain or shine!

    ReplyDelete