Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guess where I went today?


Yep, just for a peek...









followed by a quick stroll around Chelsea...









and found a bit of red here and there.

4 comments:

  1. I love to see all the different Anthro stores. SO fun to see one in your neck of the woods. Definitely saw some things that make me drool a bit. ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Robynne
    Have just discovered your blog and loved reading your posts so far. I have a bit to catch up on but look forward to hearing about your outings and your journey. Welcome to the blogging world, (I am new to it this year also).Enjoy your weekend.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Robynne
    How great is Anthro? I walk around in a shopping daze... Just found your blog and can't wait to hear about your exploits in my home country. Hope you're having a great weekend. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally lurrrvveeee Anthropologie! I always want to buy everything when I go there.. but sadly the wallet is limited, if I buy one think I like I'd have to buy them all!

    ReplyDelete