When I got home into my warm house, I didn't stay long....just grabbed my camera and gloves and took off for a walk around the village...
crunching on the frozen grass...
up the lane...
through the gate...
The frost hung around all day and the temperature didn't get higher than 2'.
Apparently we are expecting a light dusting of snow tonight and possibly tomorrow...fingers crossed!
I love your photos - you live in beautiful country! Love those red boots - Id wear those all year long :)
ReplyDeleteXO L
Thank you for taking me for a walk, it was gorgeous! I'm so glad I popped over to your blog for a look. I'm afraid mine isn't half as pretty but it has some expat yarns that might interest you. Thanks again, living in the desert it is lovely to see some countryside. Kirsty (Shamozal)
ReplyDeleteI love those boots as well....nat
ReplyDelete