Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Flower.

My Friday flower, or flowers in this case, is dedicated to my followers, all 12 of them. My blog is only new and it was started purely as a journal of my adventures here in Europe. So to have any followers at all is a bonus and absolutely unexpected. So thankyou very much for coming to visit and I hope you were entertained for a little while!




For more Friday flowers visit Laura and Melissa, they would love for you to drop in!

3 comments:

  1. Aww... Your blog is a lovely morning read. I wasn't able to post a Friday Flower this week. I dragged a floral display up to the cabin with us (complete with pumpkins, to commemorate Thanksgiving), took the picture and then realised that I'd forgotten my card reader... Never mind... Thanksgiving has been perfect and relaxing. I keep catching up on the weather back home in the UK. it's looking rather chilly... (love your red wellies)... My mum flies home on Thursday and it looks like she flies into snow... if only I were flying with her:-) Enjoy it all. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello Rob.....snow yet??????
    we are still waiting...but so ready to jump in the car & hunt it out tomor!!!

    love your collage of flowers...a little hibiscus from home!!!!! x

    hope you having a lovely weekend.....M xxxxx

    ReplyDelete