I went walking around the village just now, camera in hand, determined to catch the last of the autumn leaves before they all fall to the ground. We've had a windy week and the trees are getting barer every day...
So off I strode, across the farmer's field, past the chestnut tree catching the late afternoon rays...
through the woods strewn with fallen leaves...
skirting around the big ole horse-chestnut, which only a month ago was covered in gorgeous green...
past a pretty hedge...
peeked into a backyard...
found another hedge...
and headed back up the high street...
where I found red berries that seem to be straining over fences, trying to catch that elusive sunshine...
a great splash of red on often bare branches...
getting ready for Christmas!
Beautiful photos! I noticed a lot of holly here too but in total denial of upcoming Christmas :) XO L
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures... Oh how I wish I were experiencing all this at home... while NJ has it's own beauty... my heart will be forever England... Lx
ReplyDelete