| Pretty flowers, pretty cottage - Aberaeron |
My hubby had business in Aberearon in Wales, so he lined it up whilst my older son was visiting from Australia. So a couple of weekends ago, we took off via Bath and stayed a night in exciting Bristol.
| Catching crabs - Aberaeron |
We then returned on Tuesday night...late...I then had Wednesday and Thursday to wash all our clothes and re-pack for our visit to Reims on the Friday....
| Biking in Bath |
Upon our return late the following Monday, I then had two days to wash, change linen, clean my youngest son's bedroom up for our Australian guests who were arriving on Thursday morning...early, for one day and one night.
| Royal Crescent - Bath |
They left on Friday morning, followed by Josh embarking on his 3 month tour around Europe, who left on Saturday morning...again...more washing, beds to change and some re-organization of my younger son's room.
| Roman Baths - Bath |
Next weekend, we're off to Denmark to visit some friends who have invited us to their summer house...along with another couple from Belgium we are taking off in a mini bus for destinations unknown....I am hoping to squeeze in a flea market if possible...trouble is I don't actually know where I'm going...but I am hoping to see a little of Copenhagen...
| Macarons in Reims |
The biggest challenge this week will be keeping Dan busy and trying to convince him that Denmark really will be interesting for him....and of course what to pack....the weather could be cool I imagine...being further north and all...we seem to pack enough stuff for a fortnight every time we go away for 3 days...I guess that means more washing, ironing, packing....but I don't mind!
Your photos make me want to plan another trip to Europe. There is a feel in Europe you can't get anywhere else!
ReplyDeleteWow you have been busy......enjoy your trip to Denmark and I do hope you find some flea markets you can share with us! Loving that macaron tower...mmmm
ReplyDeletexo Kerry
So true what you say, all the activity and invitations come at one time and recently I had to send regrets to a party I so wanted to attend, as we are out of town. Do enjoy your trip to Denmark and I understand about packing too much
ReplyDeleteHelen xx
Oh Robyn, I'm so envious...
ReplyDeleteI knew about Aberaeron - thank you for not telling me!! ha, ha loved your comment:)
...and now I find out you've been to Bath...how amazing is that city? I completely fell in love with Bath after a school Latin trip there many moons ago. It's one of my all time favourite cities.
Never been to Denmark, so I can read your next posts without groaning.
Have a great trip and looking forward to the photos.
x
Sounds like you are incredibly busy
You are busy but as you say all worth it, I plan to travel when the children have flown.. till then I have your blog and my little note book, it all gets jotted down :) x
ReplyDeleteBon Voyage!
ReplyDeleteRobynne, you are a whirlwind of activity! All these hols, surprise destinations, sounds heavenly! Enjoy, love Linda x
ReplyDelete