Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pretty in Pink.

I'm just faffing around the house today,
photographing a few blooms that I have inside and out...


Firstly, a trio of  pretty pink 'Antirrhinum'...
commonly know as Snapdragons...
they look lovely in the old gal pots...


or doing a solo pose on a chair...


A recent trip to Ikea found me adding
this gorgeous blue thing to my trolley...


This hydrangea started out quite green with faint blue edges...
and I've watched it turn completely blue over a period of weeks...


Here you can see it's getting a little aged,
which matches the ole gal beautifully...


Inside, there's not much going on...


some creamy white roses sitting in the entry...next to my boyfriend...


and a couple of 'die hards' in the kitchen...
looking a little tatty, but still beautiful.


Linking up with Sarah at Good life Wednesday.


 

8 comments:

  1. These are all some of my favorite types of flowers
    and your photos are stunning  I'm really glad I found
    your blog and I'm now following along 
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that word "faffing". Your flowers are so lovely and I'm loving the pots :)
    btw: Can't believe they seated you separately at Paul! Were they full in the dining room or just being rude? Here there is only one seating area so thankfully that wouldn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I faff about all the time, I wonder what the source of this word is I must do some research. I have not visited for awhile, have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on your latest adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Robynne, I particularly love the 'old diehards'. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours, I can't wait till the sun comes our here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Rob- I am just back from the fruit shop with some gorgeous pink roses in my basket!!
    yours blooms look so great in those gal pots...oh, as we always say to one another- we have soooo much to take home!!

    my folks went to a vintage typewriter show in Santiago de Compostela yesterday- do you know that typewriters apparently actually stopped being produced last week!!!?

    That one you have there will be worth a fortune in Oz....!!

    Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those blue Hydrangeas are beautiful especially in the rusic buckets, all lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics of beautiful flowers. Thanks for dropping by Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays and joining the party.

    ReplyDelete