Thursday, December 23, 2010

She's on her way!


My daughter is winging her way to me as I write this post. We've been crossing our fingers and toes all week that Heathrow would get it's act together as she is due in on Christmas Eve...not a lot of wiggle room if she is to share Christmas dinner with us.

Last year she dressed up for her Aunt and Grandma on Christmas day and all I got was a photograph, but this year I get the real thing!

However, I don't think she is planning to turn up at the airport in this 'get up' and apparently she is now a brunette!!

So, this time tomorrow her and I will be ensconced on the couch with a bottle of champas and a couple of dozen pigs in a blanket!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas......


    x
    xxx
    xxxxx
    xxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ||
    ||

    Love Ria....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Wishing your daughter a safe journey... hope she's wrapped up warm! Lx

    ReplyDelete