Well Christmas is over and a long bleak January stretches ahead. I'm finding myself in my usual post Christmas mode wanting to put away all the Chrissy decorations, spring clean and create something new and fantastic in the way of decor...which means of course shopping. I haven't hit an antique shop/show for ages and am champing at the bit to go prowling for some junk!
So in the meantime I've popped some shots on of our very snowy Christmas...
Tobogganing...
 |
| Getting ready.... |
 |
| Off she goes! |
 |
| A little snow angel! |
 |
| Even I had a go! |
 |
| I had to wear my ear muffs. |
 |
| Of course when you are a 15 year old boy you have to go 'head first'! |
Around the house the snow and ice made itself known...
with amazing icicles...
Inside, looking out was a delight...
And all around us the village was magical...
And before I put them all away here are some shots of some new baubles for the Christmas tree which I am collecting here in Europe....
 |
| From Oxford. |
 |
| Waddesdon Manor. |
 |
| Liberty of London. |
 |
| Rothenburg, Germany. |
 |
| Can't quite remember... |
As usual you have stunning photos Robynne. It was 'nearly' summer here yesterday, the sun shone and we used the pool. Today, however it's back to rain -lots of it!
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas decorations will evoke lovely memories for years.
Happy 2011. x