A lovely harbour village with friendly people, lovely accommodations and great food...
We stayed at the Harbourmaster, but not in the hotel...instead we had the run of the cottage, two doors down...
This pretty pink cottage is quirky and old...
beautifully restored and decked out with new fittings...
the bedrooms sport locally woven Welsh blankets from one of the few remaining mills...
these lovely fabrics pop against the mainly white decor....
the bathrooms are stunning and invite you to have a long soak...
We were blessed with sunny weather (most of the time).. and mild temperatures...
A drive along the coastline revealed more gorgeous scenery...
looking seaward and also inland...
but my favourite spot is just wandering around the harbour...
clicking shots of little boats..
and the pretty cottages lined up along the water's edge.
Ahh Robynne, that was just glorious! What a beautiful cottage, and that bathroom certainly does look inviting. The last shot with the little boats and the land behind looks like something that should be on a postcard.
ReplyDeletex
What an amazing post! Gorgeous pictures that reflect perfectly quintessential Britain. And having good weather is always a good thing.
ReplyDeleteBeth is spot-on...a real postcard picture! Rob2 x
Hi Robyn,
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good old fashioned sea side holiday- lovely!
The cottage looks so cute, and a great place to return to in the evenings.
Have a lovely week,
Lizx
Hello Robyn
ReplyDeleteThis looks like the perfect holiday. I love all the elements. The scenery is breath-taking and the accommodation is exactly to our taste. I could happily spend a week here - a painter's paradise.
Thanks for sharing
Have a wonderful weekend
Helen xx
What a picture-perfect village! I confess I've to been to Wales since we've lived here, perhaps in fear I'd stay?
ReplyDeleteRobyn, I'd love to invite you to 'Blogger's Tea' in London - it would be great to see you! Pop over to my blog for details :)
That looks incredibly relaxing. I love the little cottages.....so lovely and peaceful-looking. That Welsh headboard is upholstered by the Welsh blanket company Melvyn Tregwynt (or something like that), I think. Is that right? They do such beautiful patterns....they really catch the eye.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
Sarahx
Hi Robynne, what a glorious place, and the Cottage is just perfect. I am sure you had a wonderfully time there. Lovely to catch up with you again. Yes the lemon wreath is lovely and I like the sound of the apple one too. Have a great week, with love, Linda x
ReplyDeleteIt is great post i like it very much dude
ReplyDelete.......................................................................
Mayweather vs Guerrero Live Stream Free
Guerrero vs Mayweather Live Stream
Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.
ReplyDeleteNice post, things explained in details. Thank You.
ReplyDelete