Hello there...I want to tell you about my friend Laura from Happy Homemaker U.K.
She has organized a venue for local bloggers to meet and get to
know each other in London at a restaurant called Sketch
on Tuesday October 2nd between 12 and 2pm.
know each other in London at a restaurant called Sketch
on Tuesday October 2nd between 12 and 2pm.
All details can be found via Laura's link, below.
Of course I'm going and really looking forward to meeting
some new people...so come along if you can...it will be lots of fun!
Of course I'm going and really looking forward to meeting
some new people...so come along if you can...it will be lots of fun!

Hope to see you there!
How lovely Robynne, wish I could be there. I am with you in spirit! Love Linda x
ReplyDeleteHi Robynne,
ReplyDeleteI'm going to this too, so looking forward to meeting you there.
Brilliant that you posted it on your blog - the more the merrier!
Have a lovely day,
Lizx
Me too! Me too!! Yaaaay! I'm so excited - and also quite bizarrely nervous!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your going - I'm really looking forward to meeting you.
Sarahxxxxxx
Really looking forward to it!! See you next week :) XOLaura
ReplyDeleteWould so love to have joined you - generally I can be fairly flexible with work, but unfortunately I have a meeting the other side of London on Tues from 10-12, so just wouldn't be able to make it across in time. Such a shame - I do hope there is another catch-up planned for the future as it would be so lovely to meet you and the other lovely bloggers in person!
ReplyDeleteSent my cheque off....I'm definitely gonna be there!.....errrm, with my 15 week old baby in tow!
ReplyDeleteHeeeeelp!
Sarahx
Excited! See you there
ReplyDeleteLouise x
Hi Robynne,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, I'm going to have a wander around yours now! See you on Tuesday!
Charlotte
Hello Robynne, so nice to meet you yesterday. Wasn't it a great venue? I must do more afternoon teas at Sketch! Thought I would pop over and say "Hi",
ReplyDeleteLove Sarah -x-
Oooh, that looked like fun, wish I could have joined you. Maybe next time a trip down the M4 from Wales might be a possibility. Will keep watching.
ReplyDeleteDi
xxx