Yesterday, I visited my good friend and we exchanged belated Christmas gifts....and...WOW!
As usual, my friend had excelled herself...my little parcels were beautifully and cleverly wrapped...
But, the clever girl had wrapped my present in layers..a bit like a 'pass the parcel'...
with another little treasure in each layer...
I was a bit like a child...oohing and aahing...clapping my hands...
Sorry, don't know how to flip the photo (I'm on my son's laptop)..
Finally the 'piece de resistance'...
In a beautiful old 'Mattons Glaces' box, complete with paper doily lining and a little French letter...
the most amazing lace doily with a vintage plant label thingy...used to name roses...
and in the little parcel..more little rose thingys...cause my dear friend said I had to have more than one!!
I'm going to take some photos of her beautiful house before I leave...because it looks like something straight out of 'Jeanne d' Arc' magazine...stay tuned!!
In the meantime, we're off shopping together today...but don't tell my hubby..

Welcome Home Rob!! You have my number ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe gifts are stunning...isn't it great when a friend knows EXactly what you want...no! NEED.
Gorgeous gift and what a thoughtful friend. I bet she's a great shopping partner too.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if you saw my parents at Heathrow? You left the same day.
x
can't wait to see the house! what a lovely friend.
ReplyDeletemichele
Hi Robynne, it must be lovely for you to be back home. Your friend obviously knows what you like, what a fantastic present and so beautifully presented. Enjoy your shopping, love Linda x
ReplyDelete