Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Treasures found

Would anybody like a cigar...


 well, I can't help...


 but...I have a cigar cupboard...


 I had literally just walked into the collectibles fair and there it was, and somehow I knew I couldn't walk away...

 

Once I opened the doors I was smitten...with the detailing of the brand on the inside of the doors....the only trouble was, having been there for all of two minutes, I had no idea what other treasures might be waiting for me...so I considered for a further two minutes...and paid the lady.


So with nearly all my money spent I poked around for another hour or so and did come up with a few more 'little' bits.  I thought that this tray was lovely, and it looks o.k. in the new cupboard....


I found these groovy rail maps...thought they would be nice framed down the track..


And lastly, this little board...


From French Affair, this was one of hundreds of great products they had on display across three stands.


 All in all, a productive day...now whether to keep the doors open or closed...


Linking up with Sarah for Goodlife Wednesday.

13 comments:

  1. omg. it's not like you can go wrong, right? i love this find and your photography.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cupboard Rob. Think you may need a bigger house or start your own business. LOVE ALICE XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great piece of furniture and the tray is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have a great eye for beautiful things. The tray is very cute too - you had a good day! God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great cabinet...initially I thought it was just a cigar box!
    Well spotted.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice finds...you do have an eye for the nicest things.
    I have to say that I also really like those coffee mugs on your new board.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great find! Thanks for sharing at BC Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cigar cupboard and the little timber board is great. Happy shopping.
    Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Robynne! I love the cigar cupboard it's so cool! I think doors shut, and then you get a little thrill every time you open them! Like the coffeee mugs too. Have a wonderful week, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an incredible find!! I am smit.ten!
    btw: a bay window with a built-in seat definitely qualifies as a nook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a find! Never seen anything like it. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. *gasp* It's gorgeous! Totally jealous of that little cabinet. Just the kind of thing I would never be able to walk away from either.

    ReplyDelete