A random post today with some pretty flowers to share....
It's a bit of a pink theme, starting with this lovely rose...
and a few more plonked into old bottles...
These arrived for my birthday...a riot of pinks...
did I say a pink theme...
I have to show you these...
With the weather looking threatening, and all the daffs knocked about, I thought I would rescue these tulips from the garden...and within 15 mintues they had opened up like dinner plates...
And finally, my little friend is back...swinging from the bird feeder...
he must have run out of nuts...he's hilarious..very determinely sucking the seeds out from the wire...
The last photo reminds me of the female pre-historic squirrel from the Ice Age 3 movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ykM1ALggE :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely to see your little friend. He really looks at home & I hope he keeps on visiting. Do you know how long possums live? Love you all. ALICE XXXX
ReplyDeleteha!
ReplyDeletedripping with lovely these images are--and 'sucking the seeds out from the wire' makes excellent copy if you ask me!
smiles to you across the sea!
michele
Your flowers are all so lovely but the pinks are my favourite xx
ReplyDeleteHi Robynne, I must say although I loved your last header, I am glad to see the snow has gone! Loving your new header, and the roses in the bottles, and your cheeky squirrel, he goes well with my cheeky birds!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for your lovely comments, they are much appreciated.Have a lovely day, Linda xx
Beautiful flowers !! I adore them in those old bottles soooo pretty xxxx
ReplyDeleteHello Robynne,
ReplyDeleteI visited your blog today. I thought it was so lovely. While I was browsing, I noticed all the flowers. The pink rose is my favorite, as I just did a post about pink roses. The Cathedral pictures are beautiful. Me and my daughters also love Photography. We started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty, and it is very cheerful to me. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Beautiful flowers and beautiful fluffy visitors too. You are blessed indeed. PS Happy birthday! God bless x
ReplyDeleteMy, that's quite a big squirrel! How very cute.
ReplyDeleteLoving the beautiful long stemmed roses in old bottles.
Lilies and roses are my absolute favourite flowers. And I am a definite pink flower fan so this post is just completely my cup of tea!!
ReplyDeleteI've not seen any squirrels in our garden for ages...maybe I need a feeder like yours!
Sarahx