Beautiful double daffs in old French preserve jars...
new white tulips on the window sill..
more pinky/red and yellow tulips at the front door...
and finally a cute little teacup jammed with daisy, roses and foliage..
made by a lovely lady at a vintage market.
For more Flowers in the House...visit Jane at Small but Charming.
These were flowers worth waiting for!
ReplyDeleteYour daffs and bottles are an exercise in subtlety.
Love it all.There is no late at my party.
xo Jane
I love those old jars....pretty daffs!
ReplyDeleteAll are lovely! The double "buttercups" as we call them here look splendid in the old jars. Tulips are always a favorite... and the red/yellows would brighten any day. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty flowers, each and every one!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful! I love the way you have displayed them, too.
ReplyDeleteYour double daffodils are just too sweet. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh that second shot is sooooooooooo pretty...think it will be my new background..love it! x0
ReplyDeleteLove the the first photo! and the old book. Flowers bring so much joy into the house and spring flowers are especially mood lifting. Lovely.
ReplyDeletehi robynne!
ReplyDeleteoh the white tulips. oh the vintage books. kill me now.
smiles & sunshine to you.
michele
What GORGEOUS flowers! I'm so far behind with getting flowers into the house, and they make such a difference! My dream is to create a cuttings garden, so that I can pick them fresh from the garden and not have to travel to a florist (which in rural Norfolk UK will be miles away!) The three vases in the first image is an inspired idea - so simple yet so effective. Glad to have discovered you - am now following, and look forward to seeing your European adventures.
ReplyDeleteI adore daffodils and they just scream - springtime. I haven't seen them look that stunning and elegant before. The French preserve jars are beautiful.
ReplyDeletex
So here's random, I just saw from a year ago you thanked Poloncia for her birthday wishes to you. Is it your birthday? Mine is April 9th, sister!
ReplyDelete