Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Little Things.

Sometimes during my foraging through antique fairs and shops
I come across little bits and pieces that simply jump out at me...saying
'buy me..buy me'!



These pocket ashtrays did just that...crying out to be taken home...



I definitely had a date with this little gem...



this homecoming ribbon just had to come home with me...



I gravitated to these gravity thermometers.



in case I get thirsty on my shopping trips I can keep a nip in my pocket...



I can rest my head on my money bag...



vintage jelly moulds...ideal for tea lights....



this ribbon was a winner...



tiny vintage watch faces...



a shorthand certificate, achieved by Thomas Nicholls...



and finally this young man found a new home with me.



For more Good Life Wednesday link up with Sarah.



Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays



2 comments:

  1. My grandmother used to have a calendar very much like the one you found. I wonder if it's still around somewhere. Have to find out when I land in Poland.

    ReplyDelete