Saturday, August 21, 2010

My first blog!!

I think I need an 'L' plate! I am taking baby steps at this point as my son has helped me set this blog up in a very basic form....and now he has left me on my own to complete my first post! I am currently 'visiting' in my home in Australia, but tomorrow will be heading back to England to my other home, with my youngest son. I will have to leave behind my daughter and other blogger helper son. I am not looking forward to the goodbyes as I will probably not see them for six months. However, I think there will be a collective sigh of relief from both of them as they get 'my' house back to themselves.  So after a very long 22 hours flight we will arrive back in the U.K. where my husband will be eagerly awaiting our return. Hopefully my next post will have a few photos attached, that's if blogger helper son has time to show me how!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robynne
    Just dropped by from BYW and looking forward to all that lies ahead. I x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good! You go girl :)

    Laura, HappyHomemakerUK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete